Grab your (or, eventually, your friends’) chance to be among the first to buy a pre-sale festival pass for 2020 Fest Anča International Animation Festival! Fest Anča has launched a limited edition of early bird discounted tickets and this is why you should get them:
- The early bird festival pass grants you access to all the festival programme at a reduced price of EUR 20.
- It is on sale only till May or till it sells out. Don’t miss your chance! There are only 100!
- Its form is different from regular festival passes and it makes for an ideal gift for Christmas (or any other occasion; it also serves as a nice souvenir) – this time, it is a special “animated” paper greeting card made by the author of Fest Anča 2020 visual design, Marek Menke.
- If you buy an early bird ticket, you’ll get a 50% discount off the Fest Anča 2020 tote bag.
- The tickets are for sale at Inviton.sk and will be sent to you via post.
- If you want to make sure you get it before Christmas, the early bird tickets can also be bought at Artforum in Bratislava.
After purchasing the early bird ticket, you will receive an e-mail with the digital festival pass. There is no need to print it! Just show the PDF version or the QR code at the festival accreditation desk and you’ll get the festival wrist-band. A physical copy of the ticket will be delivered to you via post.
PHYSICALLY PURCHASED FESTIVAL TICKETS:
The ticket available in Artforum in Bratislava contains a sticker with a QR code. The QR code must be shown at the accreditation desk at the festival, without it you cannot exchange the ticket for a festival wristband. Therefore, in case you buy a physical ticket, make sure to keep it and bring it with you to 2020 Fest Anča International Animation Festival!
See you from 2 to 5 July in Žilina!