Submitting a Film
Only films produced in 2015–2017 and can be presented at the festival.
Only films with English subtitles will be considered.
The festival does not charge any entry fee.
If you want to submit a film, please fill out the online entry form with a digital copy link attached.
We will inform you of the commission of experts´ final decision regarding the selection by the end of May 2017.
By submitting you agree to our festival regulations.
Online Entry Form
You must log in to fill out the entry form. After creating a new account, you will receive a confirmation email from the system to activate your account (please also check your spam folder).
This allows you to log in as a registered user and fill in the online entry form.
– Anča Award (800 EUR) for best short film of the festival
– Anča Student Award (400 EUR) for best student short film
– Anča Music Video Award (400 EUR) for best music video
– Anča Kids´ Award (400 EUR) for best short film for children
– Anča Slovak Award (600 EUR) for best Slovak short film
– D Award (distribution prize) for Slovak short film
In case of questions or need of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.